Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Stranger Than Fiction

What I have seen so far in the movie is that the writer has come so far with a good book and she is having the worst time creating a dramatic ending that it is done nothing but overcome her. When an assistant was hired to help her meet her deadline she just gets more stressed. The writer’s block is totally overcoming her every action. I am never a person who would attempt to write a book but if I was her I would not let something like that bother me. But I guess I have never been under that much pressure before. What she could do is write something and then you can always go back and change it. The plot of her book has been interesting so far. What I found annoying was the white description things that appeared in the first part of the movie, but I got use to them and even enjoyed reading them as the movie progressed. Have never seen the movie before and I am looking forward to what tomorrow brings and hopefully I will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment